Workshop slidedecks

Rob Kendrick-2
Hi,

Does anybody know if the slides from each of the talks will be made
available?  Some of my notes are not as detailed as I would like.

B.

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Alexander Gladysh
On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Rob Kendrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know if the slides from each of the talks will be made
> available?  Some of my notes are not as detailed as I would like.

Here are mine: http://www.slideshare.net/agladysh/adhoc-bigdata-analysis-with-lua

Alexander.

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Daurnimator
On 17 October 2015 at 12:20, Rob Kendrick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know if the slides from each of the talks will be made
> available?  Some of my notes are not as detailed as I would like.
>
> B.

I've attached the source for my 2 talks.
compile to pdf with:

pandoc -i -t beamer -V theme:Warsaw a-modern-lua-library.md -o
a-modern-lua-library.pdf
pandoc -i -t beamer -V theme:Warsaw cqueues.md -o cqueues.pdf

a-modern-lua-library.md (3K) Download Attachment
cqueues.md (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Björn Ritzl
On 17 October 2015 at 12:20, Rob Kendrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody know if the slides from each of the talks will be made
available?  Some of my notes are not as detailed as I would like.

B.

I hope to be able to attach slides to most of the presentations and link them from the workshop page along with the recordings.

Regards,
Björn

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Jean-Luc Jumpertz-2
> Le 17 oct. 2015 à 12:20, Rob Kendrick <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Does anybody know if the slides from each of the talks will be made
> available?  Some of my notes are not as detailed as I would like.

The slides of my talk « CodeFlow, an advanced IDE for Lua » are here:
http://fr.slideshare.net/jljumpertz/codeflow-an-advanced-ide-for-lua

Jean-Luc

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
To those who can share the slides of their talks at the Lua Workshop 2015:
could you please send a pdf to [hidden email] ? Thanks.
And thanks for talking at the Lua Workshop 2015!

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Ignacio Burgueño-2
On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 7:32 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
To those who can share the slides of their talks at the Lua Workshop 2015:
could you please send a pdf to [hidden email] ? Thanks.
And thanks for talking at the Lua Workshop 2015!

Here are the links to mine:

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Marc Balmer
I wont publish mine since they make no sense without the talk, they were an illustration.

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Ignacio Burgueño-2
Would you reconsider that once the videos are out? They'll do make sense then.

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Marc Balmer

> Am 22.10.2015 um 23:48 schrieb Ignacio Burgueño <[hidden email]>:
>
> Would you reconsider that once the videos are out? They'll do make sense then.

Ah yes, of course.  If there is a video one can link to, then yes.  I just have to check first with people I cite therein if they are ok with that...

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Pablo Musa
I have sent to luaworkshop email, but not the list. Sorry.
Links to my presentations:

Any idea when the videos are going to be available?!

Thanks,
Pablo

Em Sexta-feira, 23 de Outubro de 2015 9:53, Marc Balmer <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Am 22.10.2015 um 23:48 schrieb Ignacio Burgueño <[hidden email]>:
>
> Would you reconsider that once the videos are out? They'll do make sense then.

Ah yes, of course.  If there is a video one can link to, then yes.  I just have to check first with people I cite therein if they are ok with that...

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Björn Ritzl
Sorry about the delay folks! I'll make sure to have all videos uploaded and made available this week.

Regards,
Björn

On 25 October 2015 at 17:36, Pablo Musa <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have sent to luaworkshop email, but not the list. Sorry.
Links to my presentations:

Any idea when the videos are going to be available?!

Thanks,
Pablo

Em Sexta-feira, 23 de Outubro de 2015 9:53, Marc Balmer <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Am 22.10.2015 um 23:48 schrieb Ignacio Burgueño <[hidden email]>:
>
> Would you reconsider that once the videos are out? They'll do make sense then.

Ah yes, of course.  If there is a video one can link to, then yes.  I just have to check first with people I cite therein if they are ok with that...

Re: Workshop slidedecks

Björn Ritzl
The recordings have finally been uploaded and made available for everyone to enjoy. The recordings are linked from the workshop homepage (together with the slides) and directly from this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5AXY0vcX2KZY1pB79C3vQ/playlists

Regards,
Björn

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Björn Ritzl <[hidden email]> wrote:
The recordings have finally been uploaded and made available for everyone to enjoy. The recordings are linked from the workshop homepage (together with the slides) and directly from this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5AXY0vcX2KZY1pB79C3vQ/playlists

Regards,
Björn

Great! Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Ignacio

Ignacio

Re: Workshop slidedecks

> The recordings have finally been uploaded and made available for everyone
> to enjoy. The recordings are linked from the workshop homepage (together
> with the slides) and directly from this Youtube channel:
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW5AXY0vcX2KZY1pB79C3vQ/playlists

Great! Many thanks,

-- Roberto