Workshop 2020 (online)

Joao Von

Dear lua-users:

I want to suggest for the group the possibility of make the 2020 Lua Workshop on-line.

All regular conferences and congresses in this year adopted this way to maintain their continuity (I can cite various, specially internationals with multiple world times).

I think it is easy to use some Google or Zoom platform tool for meet the people.

It is a great opportunity to spread Lua knowledge and news.

The people that organized last workshop editions could help in organization.

It would be “piece of take” for us, IT professionals.

Sincerely yours,

João Carlos

Re: Workshop 2020 (online)

Petite Abeille

> On Jul 8, 2020, at 15:23, Joao Von <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I think it is easy to use some Google or Zoom platform tool for meet the people.

mmhmm...

https://youtu.be/c8KhKBLoSMk