Work with us , get paid in dollars

jobangel2006
Work with us , get paid in dollars

We Require Programmers

we require it professional,for our offshore clients
proficient in vb,asp,sql,vb.net,asp.net,java,jsp,C#,php,mysql
xml,com,dcom,c,c++,SAP

We need programmers at various levels

we also require SAP Consultants/Mainframe programmers,networking
professionals to
maintain our networks
we also need web designers

programmers can work from home
we pay min $10 - max $35 per hour

candidates have to download our virtual cubicle once they are
approved.

we recruit people on global level. salary will be paid via
moneybookers.com

 at the end of every month

apply direct

http://www.websol.co.in

click on "work with us" option

(Webhosting,ecommerce,Staffing & outsourcing)

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/