Wireshark Dissector

aditya shankar
Hi Everyone,

I am making a dissector for wireshark in lua for a custom protocol for overlay messages. The messages do not have a fixed port on which they get sent.
So in order to add the dissector to the dissector table which other "pattern" can i use? or is there a way to add multiple ports to this list?

local tcp_dissector_table = DissectorTable.get("tcp.port")
tcp_dissector_table:add(***here****, OLMessage)

Thanks

Re: Wireshark Dissector

David Favro
You might try asking on one of the wireshark mailing lists:
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/