Wiki page with "Lua AddOns" broken?

Andreas Rozek
Hi all,

is the LuaWiki page

  http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons

broken? I wanted to browse it but found an empty page only

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek         Phone:  ++49 (7031) 222305
Bunsenstraße 82       Fax:    -
D-71032 Böblingen     EMail:  [hidden email]
Germany               URL:    http://www.Andreas-Rozek.de

RE: Wiki page with "Lua AddOns" broken?

Peter Prade
> is the LuaWiki page
>
>   http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaAddons
>
> broken? I wanted to browse it but found an empty page only

looks like the whole wiki is "down" somehow. no history either.

i guess we have to wait for John to fix it ;-)

Cheers,
Peter

Re: Wiki page with "Lua AddOns" broken?

John Belmonte-2
The wiki was wiped out again by a mean sourceforge user. I restored the wiki from backup. Changes in the last 12 hours may have been lost. Should that cause anyone grief, Martin Spernau may have a fresher backup.

Thanks,
-John

--
http:// if     .   /

Re: Wiki page with "Lua AddOns" broken?

Andreas Rozek
Hi John

>The wiki was wiped out again by a mean sourceforge user.  I restored
the
>wiki from backup.  Changes in the last 12 hours may have been lost.
>Should that cause anyone grief, Martin Spernau may have a fresher
backup.

Thanks for your effort!

Andreas Rozek         Phone:  ++49 (7031) 222305
Bunsenstraße 82       Fax:    -
D-71032 Böblingen     EMail:  [hidden email]
Germany               URL:    http://www.Andreas-Rozek.de

Re: Wiki page with "Lua AddOns" broken?

Martin Spernau
My last backups are:
4436702 Nov 29 19:00 2002-11-29-18h00m.tgz
1742092 Nov 30 19:00 2002-11-30-18h00m.tgz
the time being European (German) timezone.
>From the site of the archives I's assume that Nov 30 is already 'empty'
-Martin

> The wiki was wiped out again by a mean sourceforge user.  I restored the
> wiki from backup.  Changes in the last 12 hours may have been lost.
> Should that cause anyone grief, Martin Spernau may have a fresher backup.
>
> Thanks,
> -John
>

> > looks like the whole wiki is "down" somehow. no history either.
> >
> > i guess we have to wait for John to fix it ;-)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Peter
> >

> --
> http:// if     .   /

Re: Wiki page with "Lua AddOns" broken?

Thatcher Ulrich
On Nov 30, 2002 at 12:42 -0600, John Belmonte wrote:

> The wiki was wiped out again by a mean sourceforge user.  I restored
> the wiki from backup.  Changes in the last 12 hours may have been
> lost.  Should that cause anyone grief, Martin Spernau may have a
> fresher backup.

FYI the wiki seems to be read-only for me -- is that on purpose?  I
can see why it would be a good defensive strategy, with malicious
users out there :(  But I've been wanting to make some wiki edits...

Thanks for your efforts, they're much appreciated.

--
Thatcher Ulrich
http://tulrich.com

Thatcher Ulrich wrote:
FYI the wiki seems to be read-only for me -- is that on purpose?  I
can see why it would be a good defensive strategy, with malicious
users out there :(  But I've been wanting to make some wiki edits...

Oops.  That should be fixed now.

Thanks,
-John

--
http:// if     .   /

Re: Wiki page with "Lua AddOns" broken?

Martin Spernau
Hello,
could it be that the Wiki is down _again_?
I'm currently only getting 500 Server error resposes...

-Martin