Quantcast

Wiki Plua

Helton Eduardo Ritter
Hello.

Well, my english is bad ;) But I want announce the wikiPlua site:
http://wikiplua.sourcedreams.com.br (add to your favorites )

No have content now, is a wikimedia instalation. The content is free, the
site is hosted on my personal domain (I can mantein it), but if in the
future a group will change a host.. no problems, the content not is mine.

This wiki was created because a dificulty to share tips, programs or files
in this group.

I hope that help to Plua not die.

If you have a tip, article, tutorial, please contribute.

Best regards, Helton.

Helton Eduardo Ritter
www.sourcedreams.com.br
www.phpmagazine.org.br
livehelton.blogspot.com
vonluawelt.blogspot.com
includec.blogspot.com
foojava.blogspot.com
www.setrem.com.br,

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do
is wake up."(J. M. Power)

"Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt"(Ludwig
Wittgenstein)

Re: Wiki Plua

Dado Sutter-2-2
Thank you Helton !
   Let's see what kind of help we can get to keep some nice pLua content
there....

Best
Dado

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 20:41, Helton Eduardo Ritter <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Well, my english is bad ;) But I want announce the wikiPlua site:
> http://wikiplua.sourcedreams.com.br (add to your favorites )
>
> No have content now, is a wikimedia instalation. The content is free, the
> site is hosted on my personal domain (I can mantein it), but if in the
> future a group will change a host.. no problems, the content not is mine.
>
> This wiki was created because a dificulty to share tips, programs or files
> in this group.
>
> I hope that help to Plua not die.
>
> If you have a tip, article, tutorial, please contribute.
>
> Best regards, Helton.

> Helton Eduardo Ritter
> www.sourcedreams.com.br
> www.phpmagazine.org.br
> livehelton.blogspot.com
> vonluawelt.blogspot.com
> includec.blogspot.com
> foojava.blogspot.com
> www.setrem.com.br,
>
> "If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do
> is wake up."(J. M. Power)
>
> "Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt"(Ludwig
> Wittgenstein)

Re: Wiki Plua

Bugzilla from ibelcomputing@yahoo.com.mx
Cool!

I've been watching this group lately, but due my lack of time i haven't uploaded anything. I think i'll start on that wiki.

I assume that one will be from scratch, this is, even "What is a table?" stuff added? I like the wiki idea a lot.

...Mainly because i haven't migrated to plua2 yet, and on NVFS devices my apps fail... (Namely if i use strupper or strlower.)

Ok then, IOPending. :P

Re: Re: Wiki Plua

Helton Eduardo Ritter
Cool friends, thanks for receptivity.

Exactly, the wiki will be constructed from scratch, and naturally must talk
some questions about Lua too.

My free time like your is short, and my
programms<http://code.google.com/p/palm-sdmm/>under plua are paused
now, in this semester i'm matriculated only in 3
classes at college, i hope got more time for this :)

http://wikiplua.sourcedreams.com.br (add to your favorites)

Bye.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 12:00 PM, ibelcomputing
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Cool!
>
> I've been watching this group lately, but due my lack of time i haven't
> uploaded anything. I think i'll start on that wiki.
>
> I assume that one will be from scratch, this is, even "What is a table?"
> stuff added? I like the wiki idea a lot.
>
> ...Mainly because i haven't migrated to plua2 yet, and on NVFS devices my
> apps fail... (Namely if i use strupper or strlower.)
>
> Ok then, IOPending. :P

> http://wikiplua.sourcedreams.com.br (add to your favorites)

Helton Eduardo Ritter
www.sourcedreams.com.br
www.phpmagazine.org.br
livehelton.blogspot.com
vonluawelt.blogspot.com
includec.blogspot.com
foojava.blogspot.com
www.setrem.com.br,

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do
is wake up."(J. M. Power)

"Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt"(Ludwig
Wittgenstein)

Re: Wiki Plua

Bugzilla from ibelcomputing@yahoo.com.mx
Ok, now there are some content to start from. Since Plua has two flavours, 1 and 2, lets redirect the plua 1 functions to their plua2 counterparted-named articles. Indeed, the article can have both descriptions, as well as the arguments explained and some examples using the command. The command lists created by Blade412412 are isolated, and don't have any links to the mentioned pages (in fact, they don't exist), as the plua2 commands are not included, a table can be created like: Plua1 Plua2 Description.

As it can be read on my user (personal, own, etc) page, i'm too lazy to read all the wikidocs, so i think i'll stick on editing existing pages. Can someone create the redirectors? I can do the rest (if you provide me with basic wikipedia-like formatting, this is, like subtitle formatting, the tables or uploading images. ) Will it contain images, huh?

This "Help me using the wiki" fashioned post is part targeted to certain user on this group, who i've contacted for help. But it haves some warm-minded ideas.

Well, i'm here willing to help.

PS. if my english reads... "cheesy" or "rough" as some people have warned... I'm not using a translator, and EN is not my mother tongue. (but i don't mind it too much, since i'm not the only one...)

Re: Re: Wiki Plua

Helton Eduardo Ritter
"Will it contain images, huh?" => I'm testing yet, and there is disabled. I
will enabled it (I only must know how make it ...)

Yes, is a good tip make links in all pages.

My sugestion: put a link of "working" pages at "main", is more easy to other
people revise it.

Bye.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:22 PM, ibelcomputing
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Ok, now there are some content to start from. Since Plua has two flavours,
> 1 and 2, lets redirect the plua 1 functions to their plua2
> counterparted-named articles. Indeed, the article can have both
> descriptions, as well as the arguments explained and some examples using the
> command. The command lists created by Blade412412 are isolated, and don't
> have any links to the mentioned pages (in fact, they don't exist), as the
> plua2 commands are not included, a table can be created like: Plua1 Plua2
> Description.
>
> As it can be read on my user (personal, own, etc) page, i'm too lazy to
> read all the wikidocs, so i think i'll stick on editing existing pages. Can
> someone create the redirectors? I can do the rest (if you provide me with
> basic wikipedia-like formatting, this is, like subtitle formatting, the
> tables or uploading images. ) Will it contain images, huh?
>
> This "Help me using the wiki" fashioned post is part targeted to certain
> user on this group, who i've contacted for help. But it haves some
> warm-minded ideas.
>
> Well, i'm here willing to help.
>
> PS. if my english reads... "cheesy" or "rough" as some people have
> warned... I'm not using a translator, and EN is not my mother tongue. (but i
> don't mind it too much, since i'm not the only one...)

Helton Eduardo Ritter
www.sourcedreams.com.br
www.phpmagazine.org.br
livehelton.blogspot.com
vonluawelt.blogspot.com
includec.blogspot.com
foojava.blogspot.com
www.setrem.com.br,

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do
is wake up."(J. M. Power)

"Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt"(Ludwig
Wittgenstein)

Re: Re: Wiki Plua

Helton Eduardo Ritter
oK, uploads are enabled now.

Re: Wiki Plua

Bugzilla from ibelcomputing@yahoo.com.mx
The images are useful for uploading screenshots. Of course, i will upload some.

And i recommend checking the "Recent Changes" page, and the "Discussion page" of the main page has became a whiteboard of discussion on general organisation, mainly to help the group clear of those things. Of course, here is the pace for discussion and helpp, but i think it will be better if we have a "Everithing you always wanted to know on..." for graphic buttons, sound samples, and so on.