Why some message are encoded in base64?

奥斯陆君王

Can the message be decoded before it's sent.
I can't find a way to decode it automatically.
Should I write a script to do so? Gmail seems to doesn't support doing so.

Re: Why some message are encoded in base64?

Павел Рабченюк
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:56:32 +0800
qtiuto <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can the message be decoded before it's sent. I can't find a way to
> decode it automatically. Should I write a script to do so? Gmail
> seems to doesn't support doing so.

I have that trouble too. And I thing that problem in a missing of the
field "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" in body of a message. But it
concerns only messages in the archive. For checking of my statement just
look in your message in the mailing list archive and then check
enconding the property in your message in some mail client. The message
from archive will not have encode property and the message from your
mailbox will.

I did'n see this problem in other mailing list yet, so mabye something
wrong with configuration of the mailing list server.