Quantcast

Why cant I upload files?

Berkant Atay
I used to upload files to this group's FILES section. But I see that I lost the necessary buttons... Any ideas?

Re: Why cant I upload files?

Dado Sutter-2-2
It seems that I've "lost" my buttons too :)
I don't see any way to upload files to the pLua site in Yahoo Groups,
although it has only 7% of the 100MB space used.
Maybe Marcio has blocked it after closing the project :(
Again, I might be able to setup and host a pLua Users Wiki, with space for
code sharing too. But I would need some help to maintain and manage it.

Thanks a lot for sharing this Berkant.

Best
Dado Sutter

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:43, Berkant Atay <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I used to upload files to this group's FILES section. But I see that I lost
> the necessary buttons... Any ideas?

Re: Why cant I upload files?

Helton Eduardo Ritter
I can provide a host (sub domain) to wiki page for plua.

Tomorow, at morning (on Brasil) i will make it, and publish the address
here. Yeah is more easy to share articles, code....

Well, bye.

2009/7/3, Dado Sutter <[hidden email]>:

> It seems that I've "lost" my buttons too :)
> I don't see any way to upload files to the pLua site in Yahoo Groups,
> although it has only 7% of the 100MB space used.
> Maybe Marcio has blocked it after closing the project :(
> Again, I might be able to setup and host a pLua Users Wiki, with space for
> code sharing too. But I would need some help to maintain and manage it.
>
> Thanks a lot for sharing this Berkant.
>
> Best
> Dado Sutter
>
> On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:43, Berkant Atay <[hidden email]<berkant_atay%40yahoo.com>>
> wrote:
>

> > I used to upload files to this group's FILES section. But I see that I
> lost
> > the necessary buttons... Any ideas?

Helton Eduardo Ritter
www.sourcedreams.com.br
www.phpmagazine.org.br
livehelton.blogspot.com
vonluawelt.blogspot.com
includec.blogspot.com
foojava.blogspot.com
www.setrem.com.br,

"If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do
is wake up."(J. M. Power)

"Die Grenzen meiner Sprache bedeuten die Grenzen meiner Welt"(Ludwig
Wittgenstein)

Re: Why cant I upload files?

Helton Eduardo Ritter
Address: http://wikiplua.sourcedreams.com.br

and I'm downloading mediaWiki to install.