Who devolpe on lua and how??

ronnie christsen
Hallo.

I am interested in script language and follow diffrence script language. Width the time I trying to figureout who is contributing to lua and how they do it?? As I can se there are no GitHub repo and so on?

Re: Who devolpe on lua and how??

Etiene Dalcol
Hi,

There is a research lab that is responsible for the language. The development is done by them. The GitHub repository is just one of the copies of the source code being shared. Lua has MIT license, so you can fork the repository and modify the code as you wish. But contributions don't happen there. People can make suggestions, contributions and report issues through this email list.

ronnie christsen <[hidden email]> schrieb am Mi., 4. Juli 2018, 17:38:
Hallo.

I am interested in script language and follow diffrence script language. Width the time I trying to figureout who is contributing to lua and how they do it?? As I can se there are no GitHub repo and so on?

Re: Who devolpe on lua and how??

Thijs Schreijer

On 4 Jul 2018, at 18:38, ronnie christsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hallo.

I am interested in script language and follow diffrence script language. Width the time I trying to figureout who is contributing to lua and how they do it?? As I can se there are no GitHub repo and so on?

Note: the software is open source, but it is “closed development” by PUC-Rio.

Thijs

Re: Who devolpe on lua and how??

>  I trying to figureout who is contributing to lua and how they do it?
>  As I can se there are no GitHub repo and so on?

Both questions are answered here: http://www.lua.org/faq.html#1.8

Re: Who devolpe on lua and how??

ronnie christsen
Ahh okay. Thanks for help :)