Where to put LibreSSL in Windows?

Russell Haley
Hi,

I'm preparing a new release of WinLua and I am looking to include LibreSSL with my installer. My initial thought was to put it in it's own directory, but then thought it might be best in the 'bin' directory with all my other binaries (lua.exe, lua54.dll etc).

Putting LibreSSL in it's own directory would be easier for maintenance, but I think linking and using the library within Lua might be easier if I put it in the bin directory. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Russ