Where Lua is used

Matthias Kluwe
Hi!

I stumbled upon another project currently not mentioned on
https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used:

OSv (an operating system designed for running on virtual machines,
http://osv.io/) uses Lua to define its CLI commands (translating a
REST API, see https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/blob/master/modules/cli/commands/dmesg.lua
as an example).

I don't to use OSv by myself, but it look pretty cool.

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Where Lua is used

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Matthias Kluwe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I stumbled upon another project currently not mentioned on
> https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used:
>
> OSv (an operating system designed for running on virtual machines,
> http://osv.io/) uses Lua to define its CLI commands (translating a
> REST API, see https://github.com/cloudius-systems/osv/blob/master/modules/cli/commands/dmesg.lua
> as an example).
>
> I don't to use OSv by myself, but it look pretty cool.

Thanks, Matthias. It's added to the queue.

The OSv Lua-based ClI is to me a very interesting concept

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]