[Where Lua is used] Graphics viewer

Dirk Laurie-2
I have recently started using the image viewer Geeqie [1], whose
functionality can be extended by Lua scripts. It relies on native Lua,
not a built-in precompiled version, to which certain Geeqie objects
are exposed.

[1] http://geeqie.org/help/GuideReferenceLua.html

Re: [Where Lua is used] Graphics viewer

Rena
On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 03:32 Dirk Laurie <[hidden email] wrote:
I have recently started using the image viewer Geeqie [1], whose
functionality can be extended by Lua scripts. It relies on native Lua,
not a built-in precompiled version, to which certain Geeqie objects
are exposed.

[1] http://geeqie.org/help/GuideReferenceLua.html

Neat! I use Geeqie but was unaware of this feature.

Re: [Where Lua is used] Graphics viewer

Tim Hill

> On Feb 8, 2019, at 12:31 AM, Dirk Laurie <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I have recently started using the image viewer Geeqie [1], whose
> functionality can be extended by Lua scripts. It relies on native Lua,
> not a built-in precompiled version, to which certain Geeqie objects
> are exposed.
>
> [1] http://geeqie.org/help/GuideReferenceLua.html

In other sightings, my daughter just got a new Mazda3 car and in the “About” screen on the infotainment/nav system Lua was listed (with the appropriate attribution, I’m pleased so say), along with several Lua libraries that seemed to suggest it was driving a good part of the UI.

—Tim

Re: [Where Lua is used] Graphics viewer

Daurnimator

https://www.reddit.com/r/lua/comments/4hs9pd/lua_sightings/