Website down?

Thijs Schreijer
I cannot currently access lua.org, seems down.

Re: Website down?

Rob Kendrick-2
On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 09:47:25AM +0000, Thijs Schreijer wrote:
> I cannot currently access lua.org<http://lua.org>, seems down.

There was a problem with one of our mail servers (now fixed) today which
meant there was a 50/50 chance of any mail reaching us being delayed,
but I don't believe the web site has had any outage.  Is it still down
for you?

B.

Re: Website down?

Rena
On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 9:12 AM Rob Kendrick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 09:47:25AM +0000, Thijs Schreijer wrote:
> > I cannot currently access lua.org<http://lua.org>, seems down.
>
> There was a problem with one of our mail servers (now fixed) today which
> meant there was a 50/50 chance of any mail reaching us being delayed,
> but I don't believe the web site has had any outage.  Is it still down
> for you?
>
> B.

A little slow for me but works alright.

Sent from my Game Boy.

Re: Website down?

Petite Abeille

> On Nov 14, 2020, at 18:11, Rena <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> A little slow for me but works alright.

OMG! Just noticed the little animation on Lua's home page! Wild! :D

https://www.lua.org/images/luaa.gif

( There must have been a lot of soul searching leading to this "animated" breakthrough :P )

Re: Website down?

Thijs Schreijer
Only checked again today, all seems well again.