WPartner and Lua

Serpik-2
You are invited to visit our reopened WEB site, hosting WPartner rapid
internet development tool
Our address is http://www.nettivity.com or directly to WPartner product:
http://www.nettivity.com/WpartnerSite.htm

WPartner utilizes Lua as one of it languages. Actually as a preferred
language!

WPartner runs your Lua script and provides it with many valuable
services.

WPartner provides Lua with capability to build HTML output based on
templates.
  It means that your program code is not polluted with "print" commands
to generate HTML output and
  is much more readable than usual CGI script.
  You do not need to change your program to modify  HTML output it
produces. All you need is
  to modify HTML templates containing program data placeholder.
Templates are actually HTML files
  that can be created and modified by any HTML editor.

WPartner provides Lua with SQL databases connectivity (both ODBC and
native).
  You can use embedded SQL  straight in your Lua script and even operate
with LOB objects such as images.

WPartner's input parser dynamically creates program variables in the
user's script that correspond to the input parameters (form data or URL
data name-value pairs). Created variables are populated with the
appropriate values. You can use and reference input parameters by their
names assigned to them in the input form or URL..
The input parser handles "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and
"multipart/form-data"  encodings.

WPartner provides file upload and download, mail (SMTP, Exchange...),
execution control, and many more capabilities

Please note that all active pages and sample programs on our site are
enabled with Lua.

And of course the beta version on NT is free to download.

We would appreciate your feedback.

Vlad Serpik
[hidden email]

RE: WPartner and Lua

Serpik
As it usually happens on 'openings' our domain went down today due to
hardware problems ;-)
but it is back now and we are still expecting you to visit our site.

We deeply apology for possible inconveniences.

Regards
Vlad