Use of bin2c

Glenn edgar
bin2c was distributed with lua until 5.1.  I use bin2c because I need to embedded lua scripts into the shared C libraries.  Is there a better way of doing this as bin2c was dropped from the lua distribution.

Thanks

Glenn Edgar

Re: Use of bin2c

Ignacio Burgueño-2
I'm using this to replace bin2c: http://lua-users.org/wiki/BinToCee

Re: Use of bin2c

John Labenski
On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Ignacio Burgueño <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm using this to replace bin2c: http://lua-users.org/wiki/BinToCee

A slightly fancier version is here that will optionally preserve text
line formatting (for use with version control systems) or dump binary
files in an 80 col wide format. This one does not provide the Lua

http://wxlua.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wxlua/trunk/wxLua/util/bin2c/bin2c.lua?revision=163&view=markup

Regards,
    John

Re: Use of bin2c