Tklua and Win95

Ciaran Mc Namara

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the OpenGL canvas in TkLua to work under Win95? I have no idea how to do this, so I would like to know if anyone else has tried.
Thanks,

Ciaran Mc Namara
[hidden email]
http://www.iol.ie/~ciaranmn/

Re: Tklua and Win95

Waldemar Celes-2
> Does anyone know if it's possible to get the OpenGL canvas in TkLua to work
> under Win95? I have no idea how to do this, so I would like to know if
> anyone else has tried.

Yes, I have a very alpha version of TkLua that runs on Win95.
Unfortunately, I'm moving and have been quite busy these days.
How urgent do you need it?
I can send you the version I'm working on
or you can wait until I get a more stable implementation.

-- waldemar

Waldemar Celes
Program of Computer Graphics
Cornell University