This list is horrible.

Stefan Reich
Seriously - it is really quite extreme to watch the amount of ridiculous negativity pouring out on me.

And all I did was suggesting that Roberto might be human :)

So. It is HIGH TIME for a new list. I will finish some programming and then we will have one. Stay tuned.

-Stefan

Re: This list is horrible.

Josh Simmons
I whipped one up for you over at librelist.

[hidden email]

Just send an email there to subscribe.

No need to thank me.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Stefan Reich
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Seriously - it is really quite extreme to watch the amount of ridiculous
> negativity pouring out on me.
>
> And all I did was suggesting that Roberto might be human :)
>
> So. It is HIGH TIME for a new list. I will finish some programming and then
> we will have one. Stay tuned.
>
> -Stefan

Re: This list is horrible.

Timothy Hunter
Everybody,

Don't feed the troll.

On Nov 26, 2011, at 6:06 PM, Josh Simmons wrote:

> I whipped one up for you over at librelist.
>
> [hidden email]
>
> Just send an email there to subscribe.
>
> No need to thank me.
>
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Stefan Reich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Seriously - it is really quite extreme to watch the amount of ridiculous
>> negativity pouring out on me.
>>
>> And all I did was suggesting that Roberto might be human :)
>>
>> So. It is HIGH TIME for a new list. I will finish some programming and then
>> we will have one. Stay tuned.
>>
>> -Stefan

Re: This list is horrible.

Sebastien Lai
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Timothy Hunter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Everybody,
>
> Don't feed the troll.

The niveau really did drop quite a bit in the past months on lua-l.
Maybe creating a new list isn't such a bad idea at all?