T-shirts

Roberto Ierusalimschy
We have made some T-shirts with the Lua logo (see
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/luatshirt.jpg). If you are interested,
please send a message to me (not to the list, please), so that we can plan
how to "export" them. It costs around US7,00 for the T-shirt plus US7,00 to
send it to the US. (I will have to check the cost of sending to other
countries; those in Rio can get them free of "shipping and handling" ;-)

This is just a first step so that we can have an idea of the "magnitude"
(only one? five? twenty?) of our work to send them. I am leaving for
vacations soon, and maybe I will only be able to send them after my return
(around 20/01/2001).

Re: T-shirts

Steve Dekorte-4
Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> We have made some T-shirts with the Lua logo (see
> http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/luatshirt.jpg). If you are interested,
> please send a message to me (not to the list, please), so that we can plan
> how to "export" them.

Hey Roberto,

Jim and I are interested.

Steve

Re: T-shirts

Steve Dekorte-4
Sorry, I didn't mean to send that to the list.

Steve

Re: T-shirts

Carlos Cardoso
Just curiosity... what part of "not to the list, please" you didn't
understand ?

em Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:19:14 -0800
Steve Dekorte <[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> > We have made some T-shirts with the Lua logo (see
> > http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/luatshirt.jpg). If you are interested,
> > please send a message to me (not to the list, please), so that we can plan
> > how to "export" them.
>
> Hey Roberto,
>
> Jim and I are interested.
>
> Steve

Atenciosamente,

Carlos Cardoso
[hidden email]

-------------------------------------
Hands - o site brasileiro que coloca
as informações na palma de suas mãos.
       http://www.hands.com.br
-------------------------------------
HANDS - Eleita melhor empresa de Internet na
categoria serviços na Fenasoft  2000 .

Re: T-shirts

Eric Tetz-2
I'm interested in one. =)

Thanks, Eric.

--- Roberto Ierusalimschy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We have made some T-shirts with the Lua logo (see
> http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/luatshirt.jpg). If you are interested,
> please send a message to me (not to the list, please), so that we can plan
> how to "export" them. It costs around US7,00 for the T-shirt plus US7,00 to
> send it to the US. (I will have to check the cost of sending to other
> countries; those in Rio can get them free of "shipping and handling" ;-)
>
> This is just a first step so that we can have an idea of the "magnitude"
> (only one? five? twenty?) of our work to send them. I am leaving for
> vacations soon, and maybe I will only be able to send them after my return
> (around 20/01/2001).
>
> -- Roberto

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Re: T-shirts

Eric Tetz-2
Oooops! Sorry, just realized I emailed the list about the shirt thing...

http://shopping.yahoo.com/