Subscribing to this mailinglist?

Allan Odgaard
Hi there,

I sent a letter with 'subscribe' in the subject the 16th, and still haven't been subscribed to this list.

I have sent a new request today, but am still not being subscribed.

Am I just being unpatient? ;-)

RE: Subscribing to this mailinglist?

Peter Prade-2
> I have sent a new request today, but am still not being subscribed.
>
> Am I just being unpatient? ;-)
Yes ;-)

I think Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo is managing the list by hand,
so you'll become subscribed once he finds the time to do it.

Cheers,
Peter Prade

RE: Subscribing to this mailinglist?

Basile STARYNKEVITCH

    >> I think Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo is managing the list by
    >> hand, so you'll become subscribed once he finds the time to do
    >> it.

    Luiz> That's right. I was out of town until today with no internet
    Luiz> access.

    Luiz> Managing lua-l is taking a BIG chunk of my time (time that
    Luiz> could be much better spent working on Lua and thinking about
    Luiz> the issues raised in lua-l).

Why not using some robot (e.g. software like sympa) to manage the
mailing list (and archive it on the Web)?

Even mailing list software permit (if so required) some form of
moderation.

Successful language authors should rather work on their
implementation!

Regards

email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net
alias: basile<at>tunes<dot>org