StreamED

richardereyes
I don´t know if this is the place to put this message, so if it is
not excuse me...

I have been working with StreamED, i think it is a great job (thanks
to the author), but I have had some problems:

- I haven´t been able to configure it to use the palm simulator, when
I select File/Run/PalmSim the simulator starts but my program doesn't
run (is it suppose to run or not?)

- several times when I try to Add a function using the menu
Edit/Add/Add as function I get the run-time error "Key is not unique
in collection", then the editor closes and loses any change on the
code.

- When I try to acces the Help, It can not find the file
StreamEd.chm, I tried to find my self but couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance for your Help,
Richard

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: StreamED

Emil Tchekov-3
Hi,

> I don´t know if this is the place to put this
> message, so if it is
> not excuse me...
You can mail to me directly [hidden email]

> I have been working with StreamED,...

Thanks a lot!

> - I haven´t been able to configure it to use the
> palm simulator, when
> I select File/Run/PalmSim the simulator starts but
> my program doesn't
> run (is it suppose to run or not?)
Which version of PalmSim? Working path (where is your
PalmSim placed? Pls. Check if there is sub dir called
"Autorun" within and if your compiled app is there. It
is possible that you have compilation problems that
are not shown(StreamED bug) and thus no application
was created, so PalmSim starts, but your Programm not
(since it does not exists, PalmSim has nothing to
start with...)

> - several times when I try to Add a function using
> the menu
> Edit/Add/Add as function I get the run-time error
> "Key is not unique
> in collection", then the editor closes and loses any
> change on the
> code.
This is BUG. Which version of StreamED do you use?
May be I can correct this shortly.

> - When I try to acces the Help, It can not find the
> file
> StreamEd.chm, I tried to find my self but couldn't
> find it.
Please do not expect much from this file (since I have
written it ;-)
You can try to reinstall StreamED (use the latest
version from my website) or I can send you
StreamED.chm zipped as attachment if you wish).

I will try to correct those issues but I need more
information from you (Windows version, Memory and
those above).

Best Regards

Emil Tchekov

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

StreamED

Emil Tchekov-3
Hi everybody,

I have found some free minutes and updated streamED to work properly
with plua 2.0b6. The namespace changes etc. are also implemented
(hopefully).

There is also one more BUG in Add-As-Function module corrected. Thanks
to Richard Reyes - who have provided source and explanation, so
finding and correcting of the bug was quite easy...

It was a new version of the old programmer mistake (A programmer is
counting his luggage packs: ZERO, ONE, TWO... WHERE IS MY THIRD BAG????)

So to all of you who is interested, under

http://www.tchekov.net/streamED_MDI.zip

you can download the actual version. It is still early beta, so use
with care and on your own risk. And save your work often!!!

(I am developing and using streamED in a WinXP Vitual Machine under
Linux. This is also my recommendation for everybody who still need
programms running under Windows)

Very best regards

Emil Tchekov

P.S. Bugs/Requests/Proposals under [hidden email] (or here in the
group if all other agree)