Strange formatting of string.format

yzeliboba
Hi all !

I am new with Plua2 and have newbie question:
My mathematic routines needed formatted output. So I'm trying to
format my numbers with expressions like
  print( string.format("%8.3f", 3.14159265359 ) ),
but I've got only "%f" response from Plua2 without
ANY value!!! Is it a common problem or is it my mistake ?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: Strange formatting of string.format

Emil Tchekov-3
Hi,

> ANY value!!! Is it a common problem or is it my

This is known issue, that can not / will not be
resolved, due to the problems of PalmOS with floating
point numbers.

Regards

Emil Tchekov

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/