Source for the Lua reference manual?

Eduardo Ochs-2
Hi,

> A new snapshot of Lua 4.1 (work) is now available at
>        http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/work/
> An updated manual is also available at the same location.

could we also have access to the source code of the reference manual?
I would like to convert it to TeXinfo...

Cheers,

  Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/#lua
    http://angg.twu.net/lua-4.0/doc/lua.texi
    edrx@inx,com.br

Re: Source for the Lua reference manual?

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>could we also have access to the source code of the reference manual?

Not right now, sorry. Perhaps when 4.1 beta comes out.

>I would like to convert it to TeXinfo...

Why?

Re: Source for the Lua reference manual?

Eduardo Ochs-2
> >could we also have access to the source code of the reference manual?
>
> Not right now, sorry. Perhaps when 4.1 beta comes out.

Ok.

> >I would like to convert it to TeXinfo...
>
> Why?

Because then I can add comments like

  -- (Info-goto-node "(lua)gsub")

in the programs I'm writing, and I can follow them as if they were
hyperlinks, in Emacs, by placing the cursor at the end of the line and
typing C-x C-e...

Also when I put one of these programs with hyperlinks at my page the
hyperlinks get converted to something that works in the web; the one
above would point to <http://angg.twu.net/info2www.cgi?(lua)gsub>, for
example. <http://angg.twu.net/LUA/inc.lua.html> has some of these
links; look for "(find-luanode ...)".

It's weird and ugly, but I find it practical...

  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
---