Some line hooks are missing in lua5.4.2

actboy168@gmail.com
For this code:
> debug.sethook(function(...) print(...) end, "l")
> local function foo()
> end
> foo()
> A = 1
> A = 2
> A = 3

In lua5.4.2, the output is:
line    3
line    4
line    3
line    6
line    7

And  in lua5.3.6, the output is:
line    3
line    4
line    3
line    5
line    6
line    7

-- actboy168

Re: Some line hooks are missing in lua5.4.2

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> In lua5.4.2, the output is:

I don't think there is a Lua 5.4.2.

Re: Some line hooks are missing in lua5.4.2

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> > In lua5.4.2, the output is:
>
> I don't think there is a Lua 5.4.2.

I assume you are talking about some version in github. Please use
the commit when talking about those versions.

Thanks for the feedback,