Some doubts

Fábio Martins-2
Hi all,
Doesn't Plua2Help.prc work in Palm OS? It doesn't run in my Palm
Tungsten E2.
Is there some edit program to windows vista?
TIA!
Fabio

Re: Some doubts

Bugzilla from ibelcomputing@yahoo.com.mx

> Doesn't Plua2Help.prc work in Palm OS? It doesn't run in my Palm
> Tungsten E2.
On the built-in editor, select a statement, then tap the find icon.
Plua2help will emerge.

> Is there some edit program to windows vista?
What do you want to edit? Source code?

Re: Re: Some doubts

Fábio Martins-2
  Yes, a source code editor.