Quantcast

Sigh ! Almost too late for Plua.

abm0000abm-2
I have about a dozen Handspring Visors and have just discovered Lua and Plua... almost too late.  I wrote a C library to access the Springboard bus,  which is mostly what I need it for,  but if the source code is not available I'm pretty much locked out of any improvements/extensions: a pity.   For my other microcontroller projects I guess I would have to adapt  eLua.  Still,  thanks for a great product !
 ro

Re: Sigh ! Almost too late for Plua.

Dado Sutter-2-2
www.eluaproject.net
   v0.6 now comming out very soon. A new site and doc is comming out with
v0.6 too.
   It is not pLua but it runs on a bunch of ARM7s, ARM9s, ARM Cortex M3
already, as well as on AVR32 (and some other weird platforms :).
   Lua source code is completely portable among the platforms.
   We're all pLua orphans :-o :(

Best
Dado