Screen buffers.. Great..

Berkant Atay
Hi,
Last night I haven't slept a minute. Here's why..

For a long time I was looking for a way to scroll the text on the
screen. Finally I came across the buffer functions. Not only do they
provide means to scroll text line by line, but they can also let you
scroll the whole page up in a continuous manner like eReader, iSilo
etc. Using multiple buffers, I can have animations, multiple and very
versatile output screens, and professional looking forms/windows. And
the best part is that the buffer functions are lightning fast and very
easy to get used to. If you haven't yet given a chance to "buffers",
you'll be surprised what you can do with them.

Now I should get some sleep now. Thanks for reading.

Berkant.

Re: Screen buffers.. Great..

apeine
Hey Berkant,

You could help us fixing a quick tutorial about buffer functions. I'm
interested in using it, but Plua's manual is quite shallow on this
subject.
Regards,

Alfredo