RiscLua

Gavin Wraith-2
** RiscLua **
 Having been made aware of Lua by Reuben Thomas's port
of Lua 3.2 for Risc OS, I have written a Lua extension,
that I am calling RiscLua, that can call Risc OS's
software interrupts (analogous to the SYS command in
BBC Basic). This enables one to use Lua to
write "wimp tasks" conformant with the Risc OS
GUI. Users with Risc OS can get it as a 205K  archive
from
    http://www.wraith.u-net.com/arc/RiscLua.arc

RiscLua uses no tagmethods, but it uses tags for
userdata that point to fixed arrays in memory;
the window manager needs such arrays for communicating
with tasks.
--
Gavin Wraith ([hidden email]) or ([hidden email])
Home page: http://www.wraith.u-net.com/