Request for Comments - OPlua

David McNab
Hi folks,

Work on my OO Plua framework (which I've called 'OPlua') is going well.

Given my almost total lack of experience with Plua, it
feels right to put up a draft copy of the OPlua manual for all to
check out and offer comments and the benefit of their expertise.

The draft is up at http://www.freenet.org.nz/oplua/manual.html

Please note the manual is very incomplete, but has more than enough
detail to give a clear picture of what OPlua is about and where it's
going.

Cheers
David

Yahoo! Groups Links