Quantcast

Re: test_exception_handlers.cpp fails to compile with clang 3.2 (#13)

Re: test_exception_handlers.cpp fails to compile with clang 3.2 (#13)

Michael Steinberg
Am 20.02.2014 16:40, schrieb Nicolas:
In file included from ../test/test_exception_handlers.cpp:7:
In file included from ../luabind/luabind.hpp:27:
In file included from ../luabind/class.hpp:89:
../luabind/function.hpp:28:43: error: no matching function for call to 'deduce_signature'
          object fn = make_function(L, f, deduce_signature(f), policies);
../luabind/detail/deduce_signature.hpp:60:1: note: candidate function template not viable: requires 2 arguments, but 1 was provided
deduce_signature(F, Wrapped*)
^
Does this come off either "raise" or "raise_derived" definitions? That implicit attribute "noreturn" generated (I assume that is generated because clang detected these functions will never return) seems to prevent the match to "void (*)()" (but would match to a generic template type F). I wonder if what clang does there is legal (ie. mismatch due to implicitly added attribute)?