Re: luaposix 5.1.15 release

Reuben Thomas-5
Hi,

I see that I can no longer upload release archives to LuaForge, so
I'll need to work out how to make releases best on github. (I don't
like the way they name their automatically-generated distro
zips/tarballs; anyone with any hints on how to get a canonical name
for the downloaded file, please tell me off-list!)

For this release, you can fetch it from
https://github.com/rrthomas/luaposix/zipball/v5.1.15

Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://rrt.sc3d.org

Re: luaposix 5.1.15 release

Yuri Takhteyev
> I see that I can no longer upload release archives to LuaForge, so
> I'll need to work out how to make releases best on github.

Speaking of LuaForge, we are finally done with the migration. (See the
FAQ at http://migration.luaforge.net/ for details.) This makes things
more manageable and, in particular, makes it possible to start
accepting new release files if there are still people interested and
if we can figure out a manageable way of getting them to us.

 - yuri