Re: Re: Is there a 77 KB limit on PluaApp PRC files from plua2c.exe?

Re: Re: Is there a 77 KB limit on PluaApp PRC files from plua2c.exe?

ZzHatD
Using PLUA2RT instead of PLUA2 did not resolve the issue.  I did however find a work-around for the issue of button events no longer firing.  I was using the label() function to draw text on the screen.  I did this many times.  Apparently doing this is what triggers the buttons to stop firing.  I converted my approach from many label() calls to instead be a single label() call, a screen capture at the location of the label, and then multiple pastes.  This approach seemed to resolve the problem.  I suspect that having too many controls is the basic problem, though that is just a guess.

Thanks for your help.