Re: Plua 2 networking

Gert-4
--- In [hidden email], "aaron.miller" <amiller@c...> wrote:

> --- In [hidden email], "migueletto" <mmand@u...> wrote:
>
> > Regarding ioPending event, there are two important remarks. First, it
> > is raised if at least one I/O descriptor has available data for
> > reading. The I/O descriptors can be a serial connection, a TCP socket
> > or a UDP socket. If you have more than one, you have to check each for
> > available data.
> >
> > Second, as some of you have noticed, the current implementation does
> > not raise an ioPending event every time that it should. This behavior
> > will be corrected in the next release.
>
> Thanks!

And when may we expect the next release?

Thanks.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua 2 networking

migueletto
Hi,

> And when may we expect the next release?

I do not know. A few weeks ago my development environment went through
serious problems (motherboard failure plus HD crash). It may take a
while until I bring it back to life.

The next release was 80% done.

Regards,
Marcio.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plua 2 networking

Gert-4
--- In [hidden email], "migueletto" <mmand@u...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > And when may we expect the next release?
>
> I do not know. A few weeks ago my development environment went through
> serious problems (motherboard failure plus HD crash). It may take a
> while until I bring it back to life.
>
> The next release was 80% done.
>
> Regards,
> Marcio.

Thanks again.
I've noticed another problem.
I tried to write data into a tcp-socket, but I did'nt get a response
in my palm. I could see (because I was using the network via my
usb-cable) that the server responded correctly.
Frustrated to wait I installed OnboardC, which also has a SrcEdit.

After thad I couldn't switch between my SrcEdit and Plua. (C is not
that easy...)
When I tried to run my program again, (closing srcEdit starting Plua)
everything works fine. I don't know why, but just in case you or
someone else has the same problem...