Re: New project LuaCURL v1.0 is up

Lloyd Zusman
Alexander Marinov <alek <at> crazyland.com> writes:

> LuaCURL is CURL 7.14.0 binding to Lua 5.x
>
> [ ... ]
>
> Here is an example how it works:
>
> [ ... ]
>
> c:setopt(curl.OPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION, function (_, dltotal, dlnow, uptotal,
>                                     upnow)
> print(dltotal, dlnow, uptotal, upnow);
> end);
>
> c:setopt(curl.OPT_NOPROGRESS, false);
>
> [ ... ]

This is great!

I have a question, however:  when will OPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION get implemented?
The pertinent section of source code from the latest tarball looks like
this:

        case CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION:{
                L_error(L,"Not implemented");
        }break;

I could take a stab at it, but before I do, I'm wondering if someone is
already working on adding this.

Thanks in advance.