Re: Happy Lunar New Year!

Foster Schucker
And to you!  I try to  celebrate the summer solstice when I'm most happy
and the winter solstice that shows life will get better, the Lua Moon is
the true sign that we are coming around to a time of happiness.

I feel obligated at this point to ask what happens when I pass a
reference to the second level of a table and then force a GC to happen.
But, out of respect to Roberto who has guided this for so long I won't
so he can eat his Moon Cake in bliss.

Be well and happy in 2021 / 4718.