Re: Garbage collector crashes if luabind objects are created in a lua coroutine

Re: Garbage collector crashes if luabind objects are created in a lua coroutine

Thomas Schöps
The problem is still not solved. There is a minimal example which shows it here:
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=525030

Using this, you should be able to reproduce it easily.

Thomas

Re: Garbage collector crashes if luabind objects are created in a lua coroutine

Daniel Wallin
Thomas Schöps wrote:
> The problem is still not solved. There is a minimal example which shows it here:
> http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=525030
>
> Using this, you should be able to reproduce it easily.

FYI, I'm not ignoring this. I just haven't had time to investigate it yet.

--
Daniel Wallin
BoostPro Computing