*Re: [ANN] LuaStudio 1.7.0

Alexander Mokrushyn
Instruction how to integrate LuaStudio 1.7.0 with custom IDE on Windows (IntelliJ IDE): https://scormpool.com/luastudio/doc/info/IntelliJandLS.html

> Hi, I have seen your project, and it's awesome, congrats, but, the UI it'= s > too strange to use, so if you can remake the UI this IDE can be a lot > better, I think

Re: *Re: [ANN] LuaStudio 1.7.0

Javier Guerra Giraldez
.... and any word about what LuaStudio actually is?

Javier

Re: *Re: [ANN] LuaStudio 1.7.0

Alexander Mokrushyn
I am quoting from https://scormpool.com/luastudio/
This application allows you create and launch Lua code. Check samples for more details. Save and load files to/from cloud. Long press on file/folder/project gives you more options. Wide variety of available libraries.”
That’s all what I have for introduction description for now. Documentation not complete, I will add more here when I have something better then this. Suggestions welcome.