RE: Lua on the Dreamcast

Jim Mathies-2
Let's rework a little bit of that - it *may* be released.  No
promises that it will make it into the final release.  But I would
like to see it there for sure.

It's running on the non-ce os.

Jim

--
SegaSoft Dreamcast Developer
[hidden email]

Re: Lua on the Dreamcast

Cameron Tofer
We are using lua on our dreamcast version of MDK2 and it will ship this
year. We are not using WinCE.

Cameron Tofer
Bioware Corp