QuickLaunch problem

abm0000abm-2
Hi,
I own a Zodiac from TapWave.
I'm tring to launch programs by assigning them to QuickLaunch shortcuts.
I launch my lua program with the first combinaison of buttons, it works.
But when i want then to launch an other program by the same way, it
fails and returns to the launcher :(

here is the basic code of my lua program :

while (1) do
  ev = ui.event(100)
  if (ev=ui.appStop) then break end
end

Is there a way to go directly to the other shortcut program from here ?
(combinaison of buttons are HOME + ACTION BUTTON)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/