Problem with tag_function

Gabriel Konat
I'm trying to use tag_function and boost::bind to fill in a default
parameter for a member function without using a wrapper function. This
work fine (compiles and runs) with the following code:

Luabind define: .def( "SetScale", tag_function<void(Visual&, const
Ogre::Vector3&)>( boost::bind( &Visual::setScale, _1, _2,
(RakNet::RPC3*)0 ) ) )
Function signature: void setScale( const Ogre::Vector3& rScale,
RakNet::RPC3* pRPC3 )

But when I try to do the same using another function I get a lot of errors.

Luabind define: .def( "SetPositionOffset", tag_function<void(Visual&,
const Ogre::Vector3&, const std::string&)>( boost::bind(
&Visual::setPositionOffset, _1, _2, _3, (RakNet::RPC3*)0 ) ) )
Function signature: void setPositionOffset( const Ogre::Vector3&
rOffset, const std::string& rEntityName, RakNet::RPC3* pRPC3 )

The main error I get is:
f:\multiversevs\svn\trunk\server\dependencies\includes\boost\bind\mem_fn_template.hpp(370)
: error C2440: 'argument' : cannot convert from 'const
MultiVerse::Server::Visual *' to 'MultiVerse::Server::Visual *const '
The rest of the errors can be found here: http://codepad.org/Cm2sMIgQ

I've tried a lot of things to fix this but I can't get it to compile
or run with the second function. I'm using luabind 0.8.1 and Visual
Studio 2008 SP1.
Does anyone know how to get this working?

Gabriel Konat