Problem with linker

Marcin Gajda-2
Hi,
I want to use Luabind in my project but I can't compile it. I am using the last version from git repository and MSVS10. After compilation of my application I get ~50 errors from the linker: http://i.imgur.com/cJxhy.png .

This is my header of main.cpp:
#include "lua.h"
#include "lualib.h"
#include "lauxlib.h"
#include <luabind\luabind.hpp>
#include <string>
#include <iostream>

And this are my project settings in Visual Studio:
C/C++ / General / Additional Include Directories : $(BOOST)boost;$(LUABIND);$(LUA)include
Linker / General / Additonal Library Directories : $(BOOST)boost;$(LUA);$(LUABIND);%(AdditionalLibraryDirectories)
Linker / Input / Additional Dependiences : lua52.lib;%(AdditionalDependencies)

My enviroment variables are:
BOOST: C:\boost_1_49_0\
LUA: C:\LuaLibrary\
LUABIND: C:\luabind_git\

I copied lua52.dll to C:/Windows/System32. It still not working. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for help
Marcin

Re: Problem with linker

Willi Schinmeyer
 > I copied lua52.dll to C:/Windows/System32. It still not working.
Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

When using the dll version, you need to define LUABIND_DYNAMIC_LINK -
maybe that's what you're missing?

Re: Problem with linker

Teto
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Willi Schinmeyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  > I copied lua52.dll to C:/Windows/System32. It still not working.
> Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
>
> When using the dll version, you need to define LUABIND_DYNAMIC_LINK -
> maybe that's what you're missing?
Looks like it.
Furthermore I don't recommand you to put your dlls into system32.
Might cause problems because you won't know which dll is used anymore.