Problem binding free functions.

Yannick Tapsoba
I get an annoying linker error when trying to register free functions.
When I register the same functions as methods of a class, everything
works fine. I'm using Visual C++ Express 2005 and the Luabind Beta 7
(built with VC++ Express).

RegisterCore.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
void __thiscall
luabind::detail::free_functions::function_rep::add_overload(struct
luabind::detail::free_functions::overload_rep const &)"
(?add_overload@function_rep@free_functions@detail@luabind@@QAEXABUoverload_rep@234@@Z)
referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall
luabind::detail::function_commiter<char const * (__cdecl*)(void),struct
luabind::detail::null_type>::register_(struct lua_State *)const "
(?register_@?$function_commiter@P6APBDXZUnull_type@detail@luabind@@@detail@luabind@@UBEXPAUlua_State@@@Z)