Powerful plua can open the microphone?

berrdolagas
Powerful plua can open the microphone? Or bluetooth? It's good idea to
make a chat program trougth bluetooth, because you don't need to be on
3m or front-front. Up to 10 metters, and no matter where are you
facing. Chances?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Powerful plua can open the microphone?

Rafael Jeffman
On 1/24/06, berrdolagas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Powerful plua can open the microphone? Or bluetooth? It's good idea to
> make a chat program trougth bluetooth, because you don't need to be on
> 3m or front-front. Up to 10 metters, and no matter where are you
> facing. Chances?

A socket can be open the same way in any "connection". If Plua
supports sockets, I believe its transparent if the socket is over IR
or Bluetooth.

[]'s
Rafael

--
"Surrealism is feasible compared to reality."

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Powerful plua can open the microphone?

migueletto

> Powerful plua can open the microphone? Or bluetooth? It's good idea to
> make a chat program trougth bluetooth, because you don't need to be on
> 3m or front-front. Up to 10 metters, and no matter where are you
> facing. Chances?

Audio recording is not supported. As for bluetooth, I guess you mean
serial over bluetooth. It may be supported by the unified I/O using
the Serial Manager.

Regards,
Marcio.

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Powerful plua can open the microphone?

berrdolagas

It may be supported by the unified I/O using
> the Serial Manager.

And how is this done?

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Powerful plua can open the microphone?

migueletto
Hi,

> It may be supported by the unified I/O using
> > the Serial Manager.
>
> And how is this done?

I mean, in a future release Plua may support bt using the Serial Manager.

Ragards,