Policies

Alexander Gladysh
Hi, all!

1. Is it possible to specify more than one policy while registering a
method? Say, I need a function which need to do adopt on return value,
and need to create dependency between return value and first parameter
of the function.

2. Looking into test_policies.cpp, I see that it does
adopt(return_value), while manual says adopt(result). Which way is the
right one?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander.

Re: Policies

Evan Wies
I haven't tried it lately, but it used to be the case that you can simply add (+) policies together.

-Evan