Plural 2.0.1 - desktop Plua IDE released

Plural 2.0.1 - desktop Plua IDE released

Simon Davis
Hello there,

Plural - the desktop Plua IDE written in Java is now updated to
version 2.0.1. This is available from Palmgear at

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.showsoftware&prodid=117409

The most significant changes are that it supports Plua 2.0b7 functions
and will compile using the latest version of pluac. If you find any
problems such as with Plua/Lua syntax or the buttons are all upside
down, please contact me by email. I have checked the syntax fairly
carefully and believe it's correct. Please note that Plural 2.0.1 is
compiled for Java 1.5. Please read the help file as there may be
features that you've overlooked, like:

Right clicking on a Plua/Lua function displays the definition in the
syntax explorer. Doing the same on a function you've defined will take
you to the declaration.

Ctrl-Space does code completion.

Double clicking a function in the upper list in the syntax explorer,
pastes it into the code at the caret position.

If you would like to see Plural become an open source project please
also contact me and I'll look into it, as it's probable that I will
have less time for these sorts of projects in the future.

Simon

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plural 2.0.1 - desktop Plua IDE released

Cameron Kaiser
> Plural - the desktop Plua IDE written in Java is now updated to
> version 2.0.1. This is available from Palmgear at

I haven't tried this yet, but does it work on Mac?

--
--------------------------------- personal: http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [hidden email]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plural 2.0.1 - desktop Plua IDE released

bh77a-3
The last time that I had tried Plural, it worked on my Mac.  It was
under 10.3 at the time.

Didn't try it with your Plua2c though.

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 14:58 -0700, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> > Plural - the desktop Plua IDE written in Java is now updated to
> > version 2.0.1. This is available from Palmgear at
>
> I haven't tried this yet, but does it work on Mac?
>
> --
> --------------------------------- personal:
> http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ ---
> Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com *
> [hidden email]
> -- Don't anthropomorphise computers. They hate that. -- Gregory McNear
> --------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Plural 2.0.1 - desktop Plua IDE released

Simon Davis
> > I haven't tried this yet, but does it work on Mac?

In theory yes, in practice I don't know. There's nothing written in it
to prevent it. I've tried on on Linux and there are 'issues', code
completion is ropey.