Pluac (Plua desktop compiler)

migueletto-2
Hi,

I have uploaded to the files section the final version of the Plua
desktop compiler for Windows X86 (pluac-2.0.windows.zip).

Please validate it and report any problems.

The Linux X86 version will follow soon. I have sent Cameron the
sources so he can generate the MacOS PowerPC version.

Regards,
Marcio.

Re: Pluac (Plua desktop compiler)

migueletto-2
Hi,

> The Linux X86 version will follow soon. I have sent Cameron the
> sources so he can generate the MacOS PowerPC version.

The Linux version was uploaded. I have also uploaded the final
examples package (there was no change from the previous one, only the
version number).

Regards,
Marcio.