Plua on Linux.

Pal-3
Marcio,

In the past I have asked for an OSX version of plua2c. However, I downloaded a live cd of
Linux and have setup a virtual machine in OSX, using Parallels, which allows me to compile
using plua2c version 2.0b8, which is not much different than 2.0b9. In other words I will now
stop asking for OSX versions.

My question is: are you releasing platform compilers only for "mature" versions of Plua? Due
to the absence of platform compilers for 2.0b9 can I assume 2.0b10 or similar is around the
corner? I'm just wondering what your thought process is regarding these great command line
compilers.

Than you,
Pal

Re: Plua on Linux.

Cameron Kaiser
> In other words I will now stop asking for OSX versions.

However, I will continue to make them available, contingent upon those
Marcio would like ported/released.

--
------------------------------------ personal: http://www.cameronkaiser.com/ --
  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * [hidden email]
-- Greek tailor shop: "Euripedes?" "Yes -- Eumenides?" ------------------------

Re: Plua on Linux.

migueletto-2

--- In [hidden email], "Pal" <greenchile505@...> wrote:Hi,

> My question is: are you releasing platform compilers only for
"mature" versions of Plua? Due
> to the absence of platform compilers for 2.0b9 can I assume 2.0b10
or similar is around the
> corner? I'm just wondering what your thought process is regarding
these great command line
> compilers.

Time permiting, I release new pluac versions together with Plua. This
was not the case with 2.0b9 though.

But you can use pluac 2.0b8 for Linux or Windows, since there was no
source code updates in the compiler after 2.0b8.

Regarding the MacOS version, I hope to send the 2.0b8 code to Cameron
(the MacOS port maintainer) soon.

Regards,
Marcio.

Re: Re: Plua on Linux.

Cameron Kaiser
> Regarding the MacOS version, I hope to send the 2.0b8 code to Cameron
> (the MacOS port maintainer) soon.

I will look forward to it :)

--
-- I like work. I could watch people doing work for hours. --------------------