Quantcast

Plua on LifeDrive

marcelofrau
Hi,

Is it possible to use plua on the LifeDrive using all the 320x480 pixels?
Using the gui.main() opens a form with the size of old palm apps (using 320x320)
There is a way to create a form that uses all the screen?
Using the Palm Resource Editor, I can create a form with 320x480, there is a way to use a form located on a resource file (rcp)??

Re: Plua on LifeDrive

Bugzilla from ibelcomputing@yahoo.com.mx
--- In [hidden email], marcelofrau <marcelofrau@...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to use plua on the LifeDrive using all the 320x480 pixels?
> Using the gui.main() opens a form with the size of old palm apps (using
> 320x320)
> There is a way to create a form that uses all the screen?
> Using the Palm Resource Editor, I can create a form with 320x480, there is a
> way to use a form located on a resource file (rcp)??

Hi.

I have not found any way to use the entire screen. And since that's not a command for allocating/switching it, i assume that it can't be used on portrait / landscape.

And plua can't (natively) manage forms on a RCP or on a PRC. (tFRM)

...That natively is if you want to investigate the tFRM format and want to code an interpreter for plua...

Sorry, both answers were negative...

Regards.

Re: Plua on LifeDrive

marcelofrau

Alberto Cruz Vivero wrote
Hi.

I have not found any way to use the entire screen. And since that's not a command for allocating/switching it, i assume that it can't be used on portrait / landscape.

And plua can't (natively) manage forms on a RCP or on a PRC. (tFRM)

...That natively is if you want to investigate the tFRM format and want to code an interpreter for plua...

Sorry, both answers were negative...

Regards.
Thankyou for the reply.

This is the only ways to use the 320x480 resolution capabilities?
If is, I already saw applications (not written in plua) that can take the full screen, even the home buttons are hidden, there is a way to do this in plua?

Thanks.