Plua help viewer

apeine
Hello folks.

Does anybody have a copy of Plua help viewer? Schau.com went offline
and will never come back, and now I am not able to download this
files, as I lost all my old palm files due to a harddisk problem.
If anyone can help me, I'd be glad.
Regards,

Alfredo

Re: Plua help viewer

Gerald-29
--- In [hidden email], "apeine" <apeine@...> wrote:

> Hello folks.
>
> Does anybody have a copy of Plua help viewer? Schau.com went offline
> and will never come back, and now I am not able to download this
> files, as I lost all my old palm files due to a harddisk problem.
> If anyone can help me, I'd be glad.
> Regards,
>
> Alfredo

Alfredo,

I have a copy of Plua help. It only runs on Plua 1 though. Would this
help?

GEB

RE: Re: Plua help viewer

Blake Winton-3
> > Does anybody have a copy of Plua help viewer? Schau.com
> > went offline and will never come back, and now I am not able
> > to download this files, as I lost all my old palm files due
> > to a harddisk problem.  If anyone can help me, I'd be glad.
>
> I have a copy of Plua help. It only runs on Plua 1 though.
> Would this help?

Would http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://Schau.com help as well?

Later,
Blake.

Re: Plua help viewer

tritonio_gr
I uploaded every plua related file that I found on my backup directory
here: http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~asimakis/pluafiles.zip