Plua for windows (and linux) ?

manu_ma
I find Plua wonderfully suited for rad development and for small
devices, like Palm.

But I think it would be nice to use it on a desktop too.
Lua is a great language and Plua adds a wonderfully simple and
powerful gui interface.

My last release of 'Date Calculator' is written on Plua, but may run
on Windows too.
It does it sharing THE SAME PLUA SOURCE CODE and using a simple
interface that translates Plua commands in wxLua commands.

So you write the code once, in Plua. Then you add this interface
(wxPlua, I called it) and it runs both on Palm and on Windows (wxLua).

If Marcio agrees, and if somebody is interested, it would be nice to
start a simple project (wxPlua) working on this interface.

Note that wxLua is also avaliable for Linux.
So it shouldn't be so hard to have wxPlua for Linux.

What do you think ?

Mario

You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/