Plua and napp?

AndyS
Hi all

Has anyone used Plua with Napp - e.g. Creating a library with Napp, then accessing the library with Plua.

This would be a really useful feature - since Napp allows arm assembler...and very fast pascal compiled code as well.

Cheers
        Andy Stratton

Re: Plua and napp?

migueletto
Hi,

--- In [hidden email], <andy@...> wrote:

> Has anyone used Plua with Napp - e.g. Creating a library with Napp,
then accessing the library with Plua.

> This would be a really useful feature - since Napp allows arm
assembler...and very fast pascal compiled code as well.

I have not used napp, but from its description I think it is used to
create full standalone applications, as opposed to libraries.

Anyway, to integrate an external library with Plua you must use
libkit, and GCC is the only supported development environment for this.

Regards,
Marcio.